How to return goods
If you require a return, first please contact us using the form below and list out all the details of why you'd like to return. We will then contact you to discuss next steps if you are eligible for a refund.
Return of Goods Policy
Where following receipt of the goods the Purchaser deems the goods to be unsuitable the Company shall only accept the return of such goods for credit subject to the following conditions.
- Goods shall only be accepted for return by prior agreement with the Company.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to return goods at their expense. Where the Purchaser is unable to return the goods collection can be arranged by the Company and all costs associated with this collection shall be met by the Purchaser. It shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that the goods are suitably packed and protected for transport and the Company shall not be deemed responsible for any damage incurred through insufficient packaging. Any damage incurred due to poor/insufficient packaging shall be deducted from any credit due to the Purchaser.
- Only standard stock products shall be accepted for return. No return shall be accepted where goods are either: Made to the Purchaser’s own specification or design, Bespoke/made to order, Non-stocked product or Discontinued
- All goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. Where goods are not received in accordance with this condition the cost of refurbishment, repacking or replacement will be deducted from any credit.
Following receipt of the goods at the Company a full inspection shall be undertaken and a credit shall be authorised to the Purchaser for the returned goods (based upon their original invoice value) less the following.
- A handling/re-stocking charge of up to 30% (dependent upon the product type) or £30.00 (whichever the greater). This will be confirmed at the time of the request to return the goods.
- The original delivery charge (where applicable).
- The collection charge (where applicable).
- Refurbishment/replacement cost (where applicable)
Where the value of the goods returned equate to less than the value of the charges the Company shall charge the Purchaser for all additional costs incurred.