MSRP:Was:Now: £15.60 - £24.96
MSRP:Was:Now: £180.96 - £343.20
MSRP:Was:Now: £168.48 - £330.72
MSRP:Was:Now: £180.96 - £361.92
MSRP:Was:Now: £168.48 - £349.44
MSRP:Was:Now: £29.64 - £70.20
MSRP:Was:Now: £29.64 - £74.88
MSRP:Was:Now: £208.76 - £368.41
Chrome Wire Shelving
Our range of chrome shelving includes starter and extension bays in various sizes and accessories. The wire mesh enables light and air penetration and is perfect for kitchens, restaurants, office storage and displays.
Standing at 1625mm high with 4 shelves to start, there are multiple widths and depths to choose from 610mm to 1520mm and depths from 460mm to 915mm you’ll be bound to find what you’re looking for. There is a 300kg capacity UDL (uniformly distributed load) to be able store heavy loads.
Option accessories to choose from, castors are available in 75mm, 100mm and 125mm diameter braked or unbraked so you have the option of making a mobile chrome shelving unit. Also having optional additional shelves in plastic solid shelves, chrome perma shelves and chrome wire shelves to further customise your bay, simploy add them to the chrome uprights.
What is Chrome Shelving?
Chrome shelving refers to storage units made from chrome-plated steel wire. This type of shelving offers durability, strength, and a sleek, modern aesthetic. The chrome plating provides resistance against corrosion, making it suitable for both dry and humid environments.
What is Chrome Shelving Used For?
Chrome shelving is highly versatile and finds applications in various settings. It is commonly used in commercial spaces, kitchens, retail stores, and even residential environments. It serves as an ideal solution for organizing and displaying items such as kitchen supplies, retail merchandise, electronic equipment, and more.
How to Use Chrome Shelving Effectively
- Planning: Determine the specific storage needs and available space for your chrome shelving unit. Consider factors such as weight capacity, dimensions, and the layout of the area where the shelving will be placed.
- Assembly: Follow the manufacturer's instructions to assemble the chrome shelving unit. Most chrome shelving units feature an easy-to-assemble design without the need for specialized tools.
- Organisation: Categorize and group items before placing them on the chrome shelving unit. Utilize wire shelving accessories like bins, dividers, or hooks to enhance organization and maximize storage efficiency.
- Placement: Position the chrome shelving unit in a suitable location. Ensure it is stable and level on the floor or consider using chrome shelving units with wheels for added mobility.
- Cleaning: To clean chrome wire shelving, start by removing items from the shelves. Use a damp cloth or sponge with mild soap to wipe away dust, dirt, or stains. Dry the shelves thoroughly to prevent rust or water damage.
How to clean chrome shelving?
Regular cleaning and maintenance will help keep your chrome shelving in optimal condition and extend its lifespan.
- Clear the Shelves: Remove all items from the chrome shelving unit to access the shelves easily.
- Dusting: Start by dusting off the shelves using a microfiber cloth or a soft brush to remove loose particles and debris.
- Prepare Cleaning Solution: Mix a mild dish soap or a chrome cleaner with warm water in a bucket or sink. Follow the instructions on the cleaning product for the appropriate dilution.
- Scrubbing: Dip a non-abrasive sponge or cloth into the cleaning solution and gently scrub the chrome shelves. Pay special attention to any spots or stains. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals that could damage the chrome finish.
- Rinse: Once you have thoroughly cleaned the shelves, rinse them with clean water to remove any soap residue.
- Drying: Use a dry microfiber cloth or a soft towel to wipe the shelves dry. Ensure they are completely dry to prevent water spots or rust formation.
- Polish (Optional): For added shine, you can use a chrome polish specifically designed for chrome surfaces. Apply the polish following the product instructions and buff the shelves with a clean cloth.
- Replace Items: Once the shelves are clean and dry, place the items back onto the chrome shelving unit in an organized manner.
View our full range of Shelving
- Boltless Shelving
- Chrome Shelving
- Heavy Duty Shelving
- Longspan Shelving
- Plastic Shelving
- Toprax Standard Kit Shelving
Chrome Shelving Related Categories
Got a big order? Submit a digital quote request form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a quote. Or do you need advice or help with what you’re looking for, contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.