MSRP:Was:Now: £42.12 - £121.68
MSRP:Was:Now: £336.96 - £661.44
MSRP:Was:Now: £68.64 - £149.76
MSRP:Was:Now: £349.44 - £711.36
MSRP:Was:Now: £137.28 - £162.24
Our plastic shelving system is built for both indoor and outdoor use. Plastic shelving units are waterproof meaning they can be easily cleaned or wiped down. Heavy duty plastic shelving storage shelves is for storage of your bigger bulkier items. Coming with 4 shelves as standard, there are many accessories you can add, such as extra shelves if you’re storing smaller items or castors if you want to make you mobile plastic shelving.
Heavy duty steel plastic coated shelving combines the corrosion resistant qualities of plastic with the strength of steel. Built to carry up to 360 kg (UDL) load capacity and is temperature resistant from -29 to 88°C. Post feet come adjustable for more stability on uneven flooring and castors are also available to create a mobile storage unit. Coming in a range of sizes, widths from 460 mm to 610 mm and depths from 610 mm to 1520 mm you can get a unit to fit exactly what you need it to. Different shelves are also available, vented panels to allow air from and mesh panels to allowed spill to drop to the floor for easy cleaning. Also a great alternative to be used as plastic garage shelves. View our full range of shelving.
What is Plastic Shelving?
Plastic shelving refers to a durable and lightweight storage solution made from high-quality plastic materials. It typically consists of sturdy plastic shelves supported by plastic or metal frames. Plastic shelving offers a versatile alternative to traditional shelving options, providing excellent resistance to moisture, rust, and corrosion.
What is Plastic Shelving Used For?
Plastic shelving finds wide-ranging use in both residential and commercial settings. It is ideal for organizing and storing items in damp or humid environments such as garages, basements, pantries, and outdoor spaces. Plastic shelving is commonly employed in retail stores, warehouses, and offices to display and organize products, files, supplies, and inventory.
How to Use Plastic Shelving Effectively
- Planning: Assess your storage needs and determine the dimensions and weight capacity required for your plastic shelving unit. Consider the available space and the specific items you plan to store.
- Assembly: Follow the manufacturer's instructions to assemble the plastic shelving unit. Ensure that the shelves are securely attached to the frames or supports.
- Configuration: Customize the shelf levels and adjust the spacing to accommodate the size of your items. Consider using additional accessories such as bins, dividers, or hooks for better organization and storage optimization.
- Loading: Distribute the weight evenly across the shelves to maintain stability and prevent overloading. Place heavier items on lower shelves and lighter items on higher shelves for balanced weight distribution.
- Organization: Arrange your items systematically, grouping them based on category or frequency of use. Utilize labels or clear containers for easy identification and accessibility.
- Maintenance: Regularly clean the plastic shelves using mild soap and water to remove dust, dirt, and stains. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or sharp objects that may scratch or damage the plastic surface.
View our full range of Shelving
- Boltless Shelving
- Chrome Shelving
- Heavy Duty Shelving
- Longspan Shelving
- Plastic Shelving
- Toprax Standard Kit Shelving
Plastic Shelving Related Categories
Got a big order? Submit a digital quote request form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a quote. Or do you need advice or help with what you’re looking for, contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.